The BlackSys CH-100B is a premium dual-channel dash cam from Korea that is fully loaded with high end features. It uses a 2.1 megapixel Sony CMOS sensor on the front camera to deliver 1080P Full HD video and offers HD video on the rear. A WiFi accessory is included which allows users to connect their Android or iOS smartphone to the dash cam for reviewing videos or changing settings.
The BlackSys CH-100B has a unique flat design which makes it one of the most discreet 2-channel dash cams on the market. Furthermore it offers an excellent parking mode by motion detection feature which conserves power and storage space (when properly hardwired). It can support Micro SD cards up to an impressive 128GB and has built in voltage detection for hardwiring applications. This is one of the best dashcams for parking mode in hot climates thanks to its super capacitor and body design.
BlackSys CH100B Specifications
- Resolution Front full HD 1080P @ 30 frames per second / Rear HD 720P @ 30 frames per second
- 2.1 megapixel lens front and rear
- GPS optional
- Parking Mode (CCTV) built in
- G-sensor built in
- Wide angle view 135 degrees front 130 degrees rear
- Operating temperature -20 C to 70 C / -4 F to 158 F
- Loop recording
- Maximum 128GB Micro SD card
- WiFi built in with smartphone app integration
- Microphone and speaker built in
- File format AVI and H.264
- 1 year manufacturer warranty